Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Countdown: 5 days!

The weather was goreous this morning in the humidity capital of the universe. I hope that the weather in VB is like this: nice breeze, low temps, the smell of salt water from the beach. I'm not a huge fan of the beach, but I do have some pretty fond memories from when I lived on the beach! It should be a nice jog down memory lane (pun very much intended.)

My vacation officiall starts tomorrow morning at 11am. It is my first true grown-up vacation since I've been working. Gunna head over to Jax to visit my family. I fly out Friday afternoon, and should arrive at my hotel just in time to watch the premier of Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. That's right, I'll be 30 soon, and still frequent the Disney Channel and Nickolodeon. :)

On Saturday, I'll visit the Heath and Fitness Expo that's happening next door to my hotel at the convention center. I'm quite excited about this, and hope to find some things that will aid me in being a better TKD instructor and future TKD school owner.

Sunday is the big day. The race starts at 7am. I plan to be done close to 10:30am. There will be an after party on the beach that evening.

I fly out for Jax very early in the morning, and should arrive home around 11:30am. Then begins my recovery time: a hot bath and bed!!

Huzzah! 5 more days, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment