Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Introductions must be made

Well - here I am. The beginning of a lifelong journey. I hope that this will provide some means of release for me the writer, and some comfort and encouragement for you, the reader. Perhaps you and I are in the same boat. We've made decisions and lived our lives that have put ourselves in a place that we never intended. For me, it was bad food choices, choices to not be more active. It always seemed to be a vicious circle - I needed to exercise to lose weight, but it hurt so badly to exercise, and it hurt because I needed to lose weight - and on and on it went.

However, I think there comes a time in the lives of most, where a decision has to made for change. It's not an easy decision, or one that can be made with out being thought through. For me, it happened about a month ago. But details will come soon.

Until then...I hope the thought juices are flowing. I hope that you will be inspired to join me on my journey. Let us Run with perserverance the race marked out for us...and throw off EVERYTHING that entangles.

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment