Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weights and Measurements

I have debated since I started my training whether or not I wanted to disclose my weights and measurements. The main reasons that i didn't want to was because I was ashamed and afraid of judgment or ridicule. I have decided that those are not really Godly reasons. Romans 8:1-2 says "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death." and Galatians 5:1 says "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

Because of these 2 verse...I must get over my shame and fear - they have no place in a life devoted to Christ. So...

The heaviest I've ever weighed... 326 (Jan 1, 2009)
The weight I started WW at... 316 (Aug 1, 2009)
Weight before 3 month gap at WW... 303 (Nov 7, 2009)
Weight at Doc. Appt in January... 311
Weight after 3 weeks with Trainer... 303.2 (Feb 20, 2010)
Weight after 4 weeks of training... 306 (Feb 27, 2010)

Measurements coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment