Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Left...right...left...right

That's kinda how I feel right now...that I only have my wits about me enough to put one foot in front of the other. There are several stressfull things going on in my tiny corner of the world, and trying my very best to not let it effect my training - but admittedly, it's hard to do sometimes.

There are 46 days left until my event. I'm still training, and doing TaeKwonDo. Now, I've added some light strength training for my knees. Today, they are mildly tender - but they do not hurt. Even after a very intense TKD workout last night with lots of twisting, pivoting and jumping...they do not hurt.

The key now is to remain consistant, and injury free. Left........right.........left.......right...left...right...left...right, left, right, left, right, leftrightleftright.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work Courtney!! You are doing AWESOME!! Not that I expected or anyone who matters thought any different!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!
    Cheerleader on the sidelines @)----,'-----

    ReplyDelete