Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Declaration of Participation

It's getting late - and I'm getting ready to turn in for tonight. However, before I did, I wanted to stake my claim; stand my ground! It's time for me to truly learn to Run with perseverance this race that has been marked out in my heart.

To all who will read this: I declare that I am going to run in the Rock 'n Roll Half marathon in Virgina Beach, VA on September 5th, 2010 (which happens to be my...30th birthday.)

No more excuses. I admit my fear of failure, and will learn to push through it. I saw a quote from a friend that said, "Feel the fear and do it anyway".


I have changed my choice for the June 5k. I am now planning to run in the BBVAC -
Run for one, run for all 5k on June 19.

If you have any advice, encouragement, questions, or if you want to walk/run with me...please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment