Saturday, May 29, 2010

Interval training

Man, Oh man! So, I found this really cool interval training podcast - podrunner.com. So, I thought I'd try it out today. The first week's podcast was 30 minutes. I only managed to get through 15 minutes of it before my shins were burning so badly I could barely take another step. I feel like such a wimp. :)

However, on a happy note - I did lose 3 pounds this week. For those of you who don't know...I am a member of Weight Watchers. It's a TERIFFIC program. The basic premis is that foods are assigned point values based on calories, fat and fiber. One thing I need to do better on is being more mindful of how many points I actually consume on a day-to-day basis.

Tomorrow will be a very active day. It's my first 4-mile and, plus I have a black belt work out in the afternoon. I'm VERY glad I have monday off.

No comments:

Post a Comment